If you are just getting started to monetize your blog using the best Ad Network then you’re here in the right place.
In this post, I’m going to share a list of the Best CPM Ad Networks For Small Publishers and with fast account approval too. The reason I’m sharing this list here is that most of the market is saturated with useless Ad Networks and many of the high paying companies do not approve sites that do not comply with their network Terms and for low-quality sites and also choosing the right ad network is quite challenging to get the most out of your blog the right way. So, therefore, we’re going to stack up the best CPM Ad Networks that will help you monetize your blog traffic and earn a massive amount of money as a small publisher.
In case you have not yet started your own blog? Check out our how to start guide.
Best CPM Ad Networks For Small Publishers:
|Ad Network||Minimum Payout (In US $)||Payout Methods||Visit Site|
|PropellerAds Editor's Choice||$100||Skrill, Payoneer & Wire Transfer|
|Revenuehits||$20||Payoneer, PayPal & Wire Transfer|
|Infolinks||$50||PayPal, Wire Transfer, eCheck & Payoneer|
|AdRecover||$50||PayPal & Payoneer|
|Ad-Maven||$50||PayPal & Bank Wire|
|ClickAdu||$10||PayPal & WebMoney|
|BidVertiser||$10||PayPal, Check, Western Union & Wire Transfer|
|adbuff||$100||PayPal, Payoneer & Wire Transfer|
Once read the Table, Now let’s check out one by one below.
If you’re looking for the Highest Paying CPM + Fast Account Approval Ad Network then PropellerAds is the best choice for you. (Editor’s Choice)
PropellerAds is a leading CPM Ad Network out of all. It lets you monetize your traffic of all devices such as Desktop, Smartphone, and others and their ads are users friendly and that’s why it makes PropellerAds the Best Ad Network out there in the market.
Getting started with PropellerAds is quite easy & free. It also offers various Ad types such as Popup Ads, Banner Ads (Especially for high traffic sites), Mobile Responsive Ads & Direct ads which means you don’t need a blog to make money with PropellerAds (All you need is just share your direct link and earn money for each user that clicks your link.
Also, Read PropellerAds Review.
- The leading CPM Ad Network
- Monetizes Your Site Entire Traffic
- Easy to get an Approved Account for any Niche
- Offers various Ad Formats
- Offers Referral Program
- 100% Friendly to use with other Ad Networks
- Anti-Ad-Blocker Ready
- Real Time Online Support right from your Account Dashboard
- Accepts Payoneer, PayPal & Wire Transfer as Payout Methods
- Doesn’t accept subdomains such as Blogspot.com etc
- Less Earning if Blog Traffic is Less
Another high paying CPM ad network that I have used my self as a small publisher and earned more than $2000 within a few months from a small subdomain blogspot.com blog is RevenueHits.
RevenueHits is a no-brainer ad network that offers various pricing models such as CPA, CPI, CPL & CPM if you’re not going to choose PropellerAds. Either you’re a small publisher or not, Revenuehits turns your blog traffic into a real money-making machine.
Unlike PropellerAds, Revenuehits offers various Ad Types ranging from Desktop to Smartphones screens. Such as Popup Ads, Interstitial Ads, Mobile Responsive Ads, Button Ads, Banner Ads, Footer Ads, Header Ads etc.
With RevenueHits, you can earn up to $33 for every 1000 impressions if the traffic to your blog is from countries like USA, UK, China etc.
Also, Read RevenueHits Review
- High Paying CPM
- Easy to Get an Approved Account & Monetize your Blog within Minutes
- Offers various Pricing Models & Ads Types
- Easy to Implement Ads on Blog
- Simple but Detailed Earning Reports & User-Friendly Dashboard/cPanel
- Accepts Wire Transfer, PayPal & Payoneer as Payout Methods
- Less Earning if blog traffic is less or Untargeted
The next best ad media that stack-ups in this list is InfoLinks. You might have already heard about this Ad Network before as it’s one of the best Alternatives to Google Adsense not for its Ads Formats but its Pricing Models.
It offers various ad types and various pricing models that help you earn even more from each impression you get on your blog. One thing which is very useful with Infolinks is that it does offer CPM pricing model but doesn’t offer PopUp Ads & such annoying ads & thus doesn’t make your blog users hate you.
Also, Read Infolinks Review
So without further ado, let’s put some pros & cons here.
- Easy to get an Approved Account & Implement Ads
- Offers various Ad Types
- High CPM Rate for different GEOs
- Accepts PayPal, Payoneer, eCheck & Wire Transfer as Payout Methods
- Ads aren’t Relevant to What Users are Searching for
The next one on our list is AdRecover. AdRecover aims to monetize your blog traffic even those who use Ad Blockers and helps you earn even more. Getting an approved account with AdRecover is quite easy and simple.
Just go ahead and create an account with AdRecover to start monetizing your blog ad-blocked traffic with an advanced technology.
- Easy & Fast to get an Approved Account
- Offers Anti Ad-Block solution to help you Earn More from traffic that use Ad Blockers
- Let’s you Monetize your blog within Seconds
- Not known
Looking for another alternative to earn high CPM as a small publisher? Ad-Maven is here with traditional ads formats to help you get the most out of your blog. Being in the Market for the last 15 years, Ad-Maven offers various Ads formats ranging from Popup Ads to Banner & Direct link Ads to increase your earning.
- Lets you Monetize your Blog for higher CPM
- Offers various Ad Formats; ranging from Popup Ads to Banner & Sliders
- Accepts Paypal, Payoneer, Wire Transfer & Bitcoin as Payout Methods
- Doesn’t offer real-time support system
- Earning & Analysis Report is not advanced
ClickAdu is another fastest growing Ad Network that focuses on Popup Ads both for Desktop & Smartphone users. It has been around for the last few years and has got many achievements since then and that’s why more than 8000+ publishers work & monetizing their traffic with ClickAdu.
With advanced technology & clean ads, you can earn and monetize every impression that comes on your blog.
- Publisher-Friendly Dashboard & Earning Report
- Offers various Ad Formats
- Fast Support
- Less earning for few GEOs
- Earning estimation is not that accurate
- Device & Ad Targeting is not that advanced
Another Ad Network that is based on CPM & PPC is called BidVertiser. Without the inclusion of BidVertiser in this list, it may be incomplete. BidVertiser pays very less amount as far as I have used on my own blog but still can help for many of you whose blog traffic comes from countries like USA, UK, China & others.
Without further ado, let’s stack up the Pros & Cons of BidVertiser.
- Offers various types of Ads Formats
- Minimum Payout is $10 using PayPal
- Lets you Monetize your blog XML Feeds for extra Earning!
- Very Less Earning for many GEOs
- Dashboard is not Publisher-Friendly like other Ads Networks
The last but not the Least. AdBuff is another the leading Ad Network that offers CPM & CPA Models. It lets you earn a competitive CPM rate by fully monetizing your every impression and clicks on Ads & lets you see real-time earning report right in your AdBuff Dashboard for optimal results.
With that out of the way, AdBuff lets you payout your earning using Payoneer ($100 is the minimum Threshold) or Bank Wires ($500 is the Minimum Threshold). Now let’s check out the Pros & Cons.
- Boasts to have High & Competitive Rates
- Claims being one of the Adsense Alternatives
- 30 Days Payment Cycle While Payment can be Transferred after 45 Days
- PayPal Payout Method is not Available
- Only English Language Sites are Accepted
Also check out: Highest Paying Affiliate Programs
I have used many Ad Networks in the Past and have earned much money with them in which PropellerAds, Revenuehits & Infolinks are included. According to my own experiences with the Ad Networks in the past, I would like you to join PropellerAds or Revenuehits because these two ad networks can help you earn more money than any other one you find in this list.
However, it depends upon any niche. So if you have used any network and happy with its performance then don’t hesitate to share your comments below.