Posting comments are the easiest way to get backlinks even if they are nofollow but when it is done with not care & posted on low-quality blogs which have low PR (Page Rank) & DA (Domain Authority) then they can hurt your blog SEO as well as don’t send your blog any link juice.
But posting comments on high PR & DA blogs can give you a good amount of backlinks that can help you grow your blog & business.
Finding such quality blogs are difficult but with the use of some tools, you can easily find high-quality PR & DA blogs which have lots of inbound backlinks where you can post comments with your blog link & can get a good amount of traffic as well as backlinks.
Table Of Contents
Finding High PR & DA Blogs For Commenting Using These Tools:
You might have heard & used the Moz OSE tool which is a nifty tool that helps you find what exactly your competitors’ are using to get rank high in search engines. There are lots of advantages of this tool such as you can find the competitors’ backlinks in no time & can own their backlinks & also the tool tells what is the PR & DA of your blog & your competitor’s blog.
Now, let’s have a look at the how-to guide that how to use this tool for discovering high-quality blogs for commenting.
- First of all, visit this link & create an account or you can also use it but there will be limit while using the tool. So, to use for free without limitation then you’ll need to create an account for free & then try log into your account.
- Get any high-quality blog URL from google. Such as I’ll pick the www.BloggerTipsTricks.com blog & will type it into the OSE tool.
- Now you can see that the blog has lots of backlinks & has good PR & DA. Now you know that posting comments on this blog will be much powerful than lower PR & DA blogs.
- After that, you need to find posts & pages in this blog that have lots of inbound links & PR. To find out such posts & pages, just go to the Top Pages & you’ll see the list of top pages & posts.
- Here is the list of top posts that you can visit & drop your comments there including your blog URL in the Website URL box.
Now let’s visit the first top post & see how many bloggers & webmasters have already published comments there.
In the snap, you can see there are 107 comments have already been published. So, getting backlinks from such posts & blogs through comments even if they are nofollow are very powerful than lower PR & DA blogs & posts.
The Bottom Line:
Comments are important for bloggers. It can help you build a relationship with other bloggers around the globe & not only give you a backlink but also sends you a good amount of targeted visitors which then you can convert them into real readers of your blog.
My advice for you is that don’t spam bloggers when commenting on their blogs otherwise you’ll destroy your reputation & also on every comment when your IP Address is banned by other bloggers will google notice that the smart guy is spamming & then even if you’re posting organic comments will always be stored in the Spam box.
So protect yourself, your IP & your blog.
Let’s see in the comments if this has helped you.